WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
Credit cards are charged at the time the order is placed.
DO YOU SHIP OVERSEAS ?
At this time, we do not offer oversees shipping.
DO YOU HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service rep/owner/designer and chandler is available to answer your questions at Info@candyscandles.com.
I'M A HOARDER. HOW LONG CAN MY CANDLE SIT BEFORE USING IT?
Since our candles are made with soy wax, they will not go stale and will get better with time. After about a month of curing, the candle will reach its peak and stays there. So, even after 6 months, your candle will be fine.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE?
Orders ship within 3-7 business days and usually take 2-3 days to arrive via USPS depending on your ship to address.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. Additionally, you will receive another email when your order is out for deliver and when it has actually delivered.
HOW FRAGRANT ARE Candy's Candles?
Since we use natural soy wax, our candles will not have the same scent throw as paraffin candles or others containing additives. You will be able to achieve a nice scent in an medium- large room such as a living room, bedroom, kitchen or office.
CAN I REUSE THE CANDLE JAR?
Of course! We would love to see how you re-purpose your Candy's Candle jars. When 1/4" of wax remains, discontinue using the candle. Our jars can be used to hold small items like pens, paper clips, cotton balls,coins, brush ,comb and other possibilities.
Can I purchase a gift card?
Of course,You can find all of our gift cards here.
There is nothing tricky about caring for your candles but a few tips are all it takes to keep your candles looking lovely and burning great. To optimize your Candys Candle burning experience, the following guidelines are recommended:
1. Always keep your candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
2. When lighting the candle for the first time, burn until the wax melts across the entire surface to the sides of the glass. This prevents tunneling and allows the candle to create an even burn for the life of the candle. It may take 3-4 hours to achieve a full wax pool.
3. Trim your wick before each burn to promote an even burn, steady flame and limit sooting or mushrooming of the wick. Sooting can appear with candles that have burned longer than the 3-4 hour recommendation. Failure to burn within recommended time will result in overheating the candle jar and failure to trim the wick will result in overheating the candle jar.
4. Keep the candle wax free of wick trims, matches or other debris at all times. Never leave a burning candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, or other flammable material.
5. Most people don’t have a candle snuffer so try dipping the wick into melted wax and then straighten the wick to prevent smoking.
6. Keep your candle out of drafts so that you increase burn time, prevent uneven burning, smoking, diminished scent throw and accidental fire.
7. To maximize scent throw, keep the candle in an enclosed area with no open windows or doors for 30 minutes before entering. Likewise, don’t burn too many candles in small room or in a tight home where the space is not well ventilated.
8. Avoid placing your candle where they will be exposed to direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting. Candle color may fade/ discolor if they are left in a bright light for an extended period of time.
9. Never leave a candle unattended around children, pets or drafts. Allow the candle to cool completely before handling. Extinguish your candle before leaving home or going to sleep.
10. Never burn a candle all the way down once the wick tab can be seen. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the container. Failure to extinguish the flame can be dangerous resulting in shattered glass from overheated container.
11. Replace the cap to your candle after it’s cooled from a burn to help keep the cold throw and keep dust from collecting on the top of your candle. Dust can be a fire hazard.